|1 t||Dijon mustard|
|2 T||Lemon juice|
|6 T||Olive oil|
|1 T||Minced parsley|
|1 1/4 t||Sugar|
|3||Garlic cloves, minced|
|4||Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (170 - 225g each)|
- Combine mustard, 1 T lemon juice, 3 T olive oil, parsley, 1/4 t sugar, 1/4 t salt, and 1/4 t pepper in bowl; set aside.
- Combine 1 T lemon juice, 3 T olive oil, 1 t sugar, 1 1/2 t salt, 1/2 t pepper, garlic, and water, then add marinade and chicken to bag. Marinade in refrigerator 30-60 minutes, flipping every 15 minutes.
- Heat and clean grill, then turn left burner to high and right burner off.
- Place chicken on right side of grill and cook until no longer translucent (6-9 minutes).
- Turn, and grill until internal temperature reaches 140F.
- Transfer chicken to left side of grill and sear for 1-2 minutes, then turn and sear other side, until center reaches 160F.
- Rest chicken 5 minutes, then drizzle with sauce and serve.
First attempt was overly salty. Cut salt in marinade in half.
No webmentions were found.