|1 3/4 lb||Chuck, or round, cubed|
|1 clove||Garlic, minced8|
|2 3/4 C||Boiling water|
|28 oz||Tomatoes, canned|
|4||Medium potatoes, quartered|
|1 lb||Carrots, 2 inch pieces|
- Combine flour, pepper, and salt in bag.
- Add meat and shake til coated.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven. Brown meat on all sides.
- Add onion, garlic, water, tomatoes, salt, and worcestershire.
- Cover, reduce heat To low and simmer 2 hours, until meat begins to get tender.
- Add potatoes, onions, and carrots.
- Cook 30-45 mins, until vegetables are done.
No webmentions were found.