|2 C||Plain pumpkin puree|
|1 C||Packed dark brown sugar|
|2 t||Ground ginger|
|2 t||Ground cinnamon|
|1 t||Grated nutmeg|
|1/4 t||Ground clove|
|2/3 C||Heavy cream|
- Process pumpkin, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt in food processor for 1 minute.
- Transfer to saucepan and bring to sputtering simmer over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly until thick and shiny, about 5 minutes.
- When ready to fill, whisk in heavy cream and milk, and bring to bare simmer.
- Add eggs to food processor and mix until whites and yolks combine.
- With motor running, slowly ladle in half of pumpkin mixture.
- Stop machine, scrape in remaining mixture into bowl, and process for 30 seconds.
- Fill pie shell immediately, and bake for 25 minutes, until the filling is cracked around the edges and wiggles in the middle.
- Cool for 1 hour.
No webmentions were found.