|12.5 oz||Flour, chilled|
|1/4 C||Ice water|
- With a food processor, process 7.5 oz flour, salt, and sugar until combine (2 1-second pulses).
- Add butter and shortening, and process until texture resembles cottage cheese (15 seconds).
- Add remaining flour and pulse until evenly distributed and mass is broken up (4-6 quick pulses).
- Transfer mixture to bowl, add vodka and water, and mix until hydrated.
- Divide dough, press into two flat disks, wrap in plastic, and chill for at least 30 minutes, preferably 60 minutes or more.
No webmentions were found.