|1/2 C||Butter, melted|
|1 C||Brown sugar|
|1 C||Corn syrup|
|1 1/2 t||Vanilla|
- Place raisings in hot water and let sit until plumped.
- In medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar and corn syrup, and heat, whisking continuously, until well combined.
- Temper eggs with two or three scoops of the hot butter/sugar mixture.
- Whisking continuously, slowly pour tempered eggs into butter/sugar mixture.
- Add salt, vanilla, and nutmeg and whisk until combined.
- To each shell, add 6-10 raisins.
- Half-fill tart shells with filling.
- Back at 375F for 20 minutes.
Replace 1C corn syrup with 3/4C corn syrup, 1/4C molasses (or some other ratio).
Replace raisins with roasted pecans.
No webmentions were found.