|5 oz||AP Flour|
|5 oz||Corn meal|
|1 1/2 oz||Sugar|
|1/2 oz||Baking powder;|
|1/2 tsp||Dry chipotle powder|
|3/4 oz||Non-fat dry milk|
|4 oz||Gouda, shredded|
|6 oz||Butter, melted|
- Heat oven to 350F and spray a 12-cup muffin pay with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, dry milk, and spices. Mix, then add cheese and combine.
- In separate bowl, mix egg, milk, honey, and butter.
- And liquids to well in dry ingredients, then fold under dry ingredients are moist. Don’t over-mix.
- Scoop into muffin pan, filling each cup half way.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, then cool 3 minutes before turning out and serving.
No webmentions were found.